In a rapidly changing technology and business landscape organizations face unprecedented challenges that demand flexible IT solutions and the ability to maximize investments. Putting SAP at the heart of enterprise technology solutions is pivotal to delivering this flexibility for many organizations in both the public and private sectors.
• Developing a long-term strategy and roadmap for your SAP applications
• Adapting to accelerating changes in all aspects of your business
• Dealing with merger and integration projects
• Reducing total cost of ownership through increased industrialization, off shoring and on-demand models
• Running, maintaining and upgrading your legacy IT systems.
• Implementing SAP based on customer’s needs & strategic roll-outs.
ELITE has experienced team of SAP solution experts ready to work with customers in a timely and cost effective manner to derive maximum SAP benefits.
Our approach, proven implementation methodology & project tracking techniques enables us to deliver quality services on time. Every project is a challenge & we precisely understand the needs of growing organizations.
• Business Process Study
• Design (Configuration and Customization)
• Development & deployment
• Extensive Testing
• User Training and Conference Room Pilot
• Go Live
There are a number of business drivers for undertaking an upgrade to your SAP environment:
• To exploit new functionality within your currently deployed solutions.
• To enable the deployment of new innovations ELITE supports you throughout all aspects of your upgrade.
• Business Case and Planning.
• Assessment & Scoping.
• Technical Upgrade
• Version upgrades, service packs & patching
• Post Upgrade Support.
Support All of our Application Management services (AMS) services are based upon our unique combination of:
• Highly experienced support consultants.
• Customer transparency, control, and knowledge transfer
These embrace the complete SAP value chain for our clients from strategy development and solution definition, business consulting to system integration, roll-out and support for the Production (post go-live and transition) of SAP implementations and installations. We support these industry-specific offerings with our professional and highly regarded consulting services
• SAP for Public Sector – TRM / PSCD
• SAP for Banking – IS-Banking
• SAP for Utilities – IS-U
HR managers constantly look for tools that enable them to perform their key job functions: acquire,develop and retain human resource. In addition HR has additional responsibilities to manage including:
✔ Ensuring the HR operational cost is aligned with the organization’s expenditure strategy.
✔ The existent infrastructure is capable of supporting different HR processes;
✔ Consistent coordination between people, processes and technology within the organization;
✔ The performance appraisal system pertinence to the organization’s goals.
SAP for Logistics Service Providers, enhances the capabilities to automate processes to reduce labour costs, avoid manual errors, and streamline the core processes as warehousing and transportation. You can also integrate your systems and operations with those of your customers and partners, and serve customers in multiple industries while meeting the unique requirements of each.ELITE’s main functions of logistics include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions so that there is a coordination of resources in an organization.
Module used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management. The various levels that can be defined for a SAP MM implementation are: Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location and Purchase Organization. This is the largest and most complex among all of SAP modules SAP Materials Management covers all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory and warehouse management to manage stock until usage dictates the cycle should begin again. Just-in-Time delivery is supported.
SAP SD involves all the activities from sell-from-stock, creation of a customer order, invoicing and the corresponding delivery with subsequent goods movement. We comprehend the entire cycle of Sales and Distribution, the activities involved, the dependencies and the implications. Each benchmark user has his or her own master data, such as material, vendor, or customer master data to avoid data-locking situations.
ELITE renders services around the core products that make up SAP NetWeaver, which include:
* SAP NetWeaver Application Server
*SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence
* SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal (EP)
* SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM) / Master data Governance ( MDG)
* SAP NetWeaver Mobile / Fiori / Floor Plan manager / Gateway / Cloud / HANA
* SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) / Process Orchestration (PO)
COURT LANE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
IVER - SL0 9HL
0044 - 020 -32897829
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.